A Unit of Viva Lifecare Pvt. Ltd.
The learning objective are delivered using a combination of small group discussion. Practical exercises and lectures. This combination enables participants to hear about the concepts. Discuss then in cases and apply them with hand son application and feed back
Continuing education in implant dentistry comprehensive IMPLANT COURSE. Affiliated to ICOI
THIS PROGRAM IS DESIGNED FOR ALL DOCTORS IN FIELD OF DENTISTRY
4 MODULE PROGRAM
Module 1 (4 Days)
• Basic implantology, treatment planning, sterilization, suturing techniques, medical ernerge nce is, CBCT interpretation.
1. Placement of dummy Implant Model.
2. Live surgery on implant placement.
3. Perform incisions, flap elevation and suturing techniques on goat jaw.
4. Interpretation of CBCT.
Module 2 (3 Days)
• Case selection, extraction, socket preservation, complications in implants, Management of failures, bone grafting and materials.
• Implant placement by participants.
Module 3 (4 Days)
• Implant Prosthesis, Impression Technique (Single Multiple Tooth), Temporization/Intermediate Prosthesis, Esthetic Considerations in Implant placement optimal esthetics, Prosthetic Concepts in Dental Implants, Screw Retained bridges, Single Thoth Replacement Prosthesis, Laboratory support-expectation and outcome, Over dentures, Bar remained prosthesis, Delayed vs Immediate loading of Implants, Prosthodontics for Advanced Implantology, Prosthetic state of demonstration.
• Impression on models, final prosthesis for the patients.
Module 4 (2 Days)
• Sinus lift procedures, anatomy and physiology of maxillary sinus, conventional sinus, lift technique, managernent of sinus lift complications, concept and technique of lateral window approach sinus bone graft, easy and lateral window approach, management of sinus graft complications, implant with sinus lift.
HANDS ON :
• Live surgery.
Membership to IC01 will be done by academy.
For Reqgistration Contact : 9341218602 , 7349006089 , 080 42114432