A Unit of Praxis360.
These days it’s very common that when someone wants to find information be it about products, services, restaurants, hospitals or nearby dentist; people prefer internet to do the job. For instance, if you want to learn Bharatanatyam, you will simply Google for “Bharatanatyam classes”.
You must have observed that when you Google something it shows Lakhs of results in just seconds (check the image). When you see the results, what do you do? You usually scroll through the results shown on the 1st page and if there’s nothing much relevant, you change your search “keyword” such as “Bharatanatyam classes in (Different Location Name)”
So the conclusion is, if your dental clinic’s website is on 1st page of Google for relevant keywords then there are bright chances of people exploring information about your dental clinic and some may become your prospective patients. And if you are not there on 1st page then they won’t even come to know that your dental practice exists.
The digital marketing practice of getting your website organically noticed on 1st page of search engines like Google, Bing etc. is termed as Search Engine Optimization or SEO
In India, internet users are increasing drastically and so are the searches. Considering the current scenario dentists practicing in metros or even in tier 2 cities definitely need online marketing. If you want to reach out your potential patients then getting your website on the 1st page of Google with SEO is one of the cost effective methods. Once you start SEO, you will observe:
1. Increased flow of visitors to the website.
2. Increased organic reach.
3. Improved worldwide rankings of your dental website.
4. Better social presence across different social media units.
Before you approach any agency for SEO of your dental practice, you must have
1. A well designed & SEO friendly website. If you don’t have a website you should get it designed and in case you already have a website, our experts can help you with Website Audit.
2. Absolute clarity about keywords for which you want to highlight your dental practice. For example: Painless dental treatment, smile makeover etc. You may consult our experts for Keyword Planning.
3. Last but the most important is original & unique data. You should write blogs and document your cases regularly so that you have good number of cases to be portrayed. In case you have a time constraint then our team of content writers can do the job.
At Praxis 360 we are a team of dentists, MBA’s, IT professionals & content writers, working exclusively for dental professionals for more than 7+ years. We have designed hundreds of dental websites and worked on even more marketing campaigns.
You can consult with our experts for designing a marketing strategy for your dental practice that can get you a new stream of patients. The reports will include:
1. An objective analysis of your practice and current marketing strategy.
2. Several suggestions for improving your online presence on Facebook, Google & several other platforms.
3. Tips for taking the first step toward achieving your goals.