A Unit of Viva Lifecare Pvt. Ltd.
If you’re a dentist and love writing, this is the place for you to get noticed. You can reach thousands of dentists daily by writing blog posts on DentistFriend.com. You have a voice; it can be heard via writing. You can send in your entries to be our Guest Writer. Should you wish, you may even become an author on DentistFriend by sending an image of you and a short biography of not more than 100 words.
1. You should be a dentist or a dental student in order to publish a blog on DentistFriend.
2. The guest posts provided must be plagiarism free & related to our categories.
3. We publish content which has been written considering dental students or dentists as readers & not patients.
4. All guest posts remain on a non-profit basis. If your intent is to promote a business or advertise a product, please contact us with the specifics and website details. We would very much like to cooperate.
5. If you are presenting something as a “fact”, please provide the appropriate references and links for verification.
What Can You Write?
We prefer articles and stories that contain helpful and interesting content in the field of dentistry. You will, of course, be given full credit for the article with your name and if you’d like, your website or blog linked. You retain full copyrights of your work; we retain the right to post your article.
Here is the list:
1. Social issues in dentistry
2. College life of dental students
3. Clinical tips & tricks
4. Dental practice management
5. Dental news
6. Dental trends & technology
7. Useful information for dental community
8. Career options after BDS, What after BDS MDS
9. Clinical dental cases
10. Dental humor
Do you happen to have more topics to add to this list? Well, you know what to do :)
We will likely copyedit your post for grammar, punctuation, spelling, etc. If we make substantive changes (unlikely), we will email the post back to you for your approval before posting.
If your post meets the above guidelines: Please email us your blog post to firstname.lastname@example.org or alternatively you can request us to contact. It usually takes us up to 48 working hours to respond.
We understand the work that it takes to write a blog post. However, the fact that you have written a post and submitted it to us does not obligate us to publish it. The only guest posts we will publish are those which add value to our readers. If we do not approve the post, we will try our best to communicate with you the “why” of that and see if there is something that can be done to enable moving forward.