A Migration Certificate is required in case you are switching from your previous university to a different university for further education or any other reason. It's a kind of "No Objection Certificate" that has to submitted for joining new university. In this blogpost I am going to share the process on how to issue Migration Certificate from Maharashtra University Of Health Sciences, Nashik. But don't worry, even if you belong to any other university, the overall process is very much common. Here are the steps that you have to follow:
STEP 1: You can download the application from official MUHS website or Click Here To Download. Once you have the hard copy of the application form, fill in the details and follow step two
STEP 2: You will have to issue a No Objection Certificate/Letter from your college authorities by filling an application for “Issuance of Migration Certificate”. Make sure all the details are filled correctly with signature of Dean with College stamp.
STEP 3: Once you have the application form and NOC ready as mentioned in step1 & 2 respectively; attach the bellow mentioned documents.
1. Original College Leaving Certificate Specially mentioned with “ISSUED ONLY FOR MIGRATION PURPOSE”
2. Attested copy of Statement of Marks of the Last Examination appeared.
3. Attested copy of the University Internship Completion Certificate in case passed the Final Year Examination.
4. Original Affidavit by a Bonded candidate of Govt./ Corp. College, if any.
5. Letter/ Undertaking of Applicant’s College Authorities in Original.
6. Original “Affidavit Gap Certificate”, if any.
7. In case Duplicate Transfer/Leaving Certificate is submitted, attach the original F. I. R copy, original affidavit towards Duplicate Transfer/Leaving Certificate.
STEP 4: Once you are done with above steps, you will have to submit the application form with all the mandatory documents along with a Demand Draft (Demand Draft should be from any Nationalized Bank drawn in favor of “The Registrar, Maharashtra University of Health Sciences” payable at Nashik.) on below mentioned address.
DEMAND DRAFT AMOUNT:
1) By registered / Speed-post = 1000 INR
2) Urgent / Speed-Post = 1500 INR
ADDRESS: The Registrar Office, Maharashtra University of Health Science, Vani - Dindori Road, Mhasrul, Nashik, Maharashtra 422003
PLEASE NOTE: If you submit the application before 11.00 am the certificate is issued on same day before 5.00 pm but in case you get late the application will be processed on next working day. I have mentioned the complete process for issuing Migration Certificate from MUHS Nashik still I would advice you to go through the official MUHS site or contact the respective university before proceeding.