A Unit of Viva Lifecare Pvt. Ltd.
AR Academy Affiliated to ICOI, In Association with Nobel Biocare. Announces, the year-end Basic Course with 4 modules, the first two modules are combined where you will be placing 3 Nobel Implants and lots of Hands on, suturing, sinus lift, etc.
Twin modules September 17th to 22nd 2019 & November 20th to 26th 2019. All Mentors are Nobel Biocare & International Speakers, more the 20 years’ Experience.
THIS PROGRAM IS DESIGNED FOR ALL DOCTORS IN FIELD OF DENTISTRY
Module 1 (4 Days)
1. Basic Implantology
2. Treatment Planning
4. Suturing Techniques
5. Medical Emergencies
6. CBCT interpretation
1. Placement of dummy Implant Model
2. Live surgery on implant placement
3. Perform incisions, flap elevation and suturing techniques on goat jaw
4. Interpretation of CBCT
Module 2 (2 Days)
Complications In Implants & Management Of Failures
Bone Grafting & Materials.
Implant placement by participants.
Module 3 (5 Days)
LECTURE ON :
• Implant Prosthesis, Impression Technique (Single & Multiple Tooth), Temporization/Intermediate Prosthesis, Esthetic Considerations in Implant placement optimal esthetics, Prosthetic Concepts in Dental Implants, Screw Retained bridges, Single Tooth Replacement Prosthesis, Laboratory support- expectation and outcome, Over dentures, Bar retained Prosthesis, Delayed vs Immediate loading of Implants, Prosthodontics for Advanced Implantology, Prosthetic state of demonstration.
• Impression on models, final prosthesis for the patients.
Module 4 (2 Days)
• Sinus lift procedures, anatomy and physiology of maxillary sinus, conventional sinus, lift technique, management of sinus lift complications, concept and technique of lateral window approach sinus bone graft, easy and lateral window approach, management of sinus graft complications, implant with sinus lift.
• Live surgery.
Membership to ICOI will be done by academy.
For Reqgistration Contact : 9341218602 , 7349006089 , 080 42114432